This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Product Designer, joining our Design team.
Design is at the forefront of everything we do. The job of a Product Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of related experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of simplicity, typography, interactions and digital design.
- An understanding and appreciation of the practice of design iteration by always experimenting, evaluating and learning.
- A spontaneous default to solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team.
- Contribution in order to keep work from the team consistent with the whole customer experience and designed with the customers’ high-level goals and needs.
- Collaboration with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Support and help to maintain our Design System, together with other product designers.
- A kind, empathic and patient person.
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Create Figma flows that range from low-fidelity wireframes to full-fidelity, pixel-ready designs that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Use and evolve our design system in order to craft flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, as well as new functions and features.
- A growth and learning mindset that helps you meet new challenges and stretch beyond your core competencies.
- Collaborate on project briefs and scoping.
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language.
- You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Head of Design
- Team: Design
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.