Superside was founded in 2015 and is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, and High Alpha Capital. The company is scaling rapidly and grew over 340% the last year, and are looking forward to continuing the ride towards becoming a unicorn.
What we are looking for
- Lead and oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch in partnership with product managers and engineers
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable products with users like Amazon, Facebook and Salesforce
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Superside’s product
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our supported platforms
- Define, craft and evolve designs within visual systems and/or standards
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality, while also taking on a mentorship
The tech platform we are building
Superside’s backend is fully written in Kotlin and Spring, and our frontend is Typescript, React. We use Terraform to manage our infrastructures and deploy Docker containers to ECS, use Datadog and TrackJS for monitoring and are using Gitlab as our Devops/CICD platform.
Superside’s core principles (How we work together)
Be authentic. We value self-expression, unique perspectives and admire people that dare to be weird. We are honest and direct when working with others. We dislike office politics. We value diversity and celebrate differences. We recognize that what makes us who we are is a valuable asset to share with the community.
Know what to NOT do. Spend time to understand what’s possible. Decide on the few things that are critical, and actively choose what to not do. Keep a “Not doing” list next to your “To-do” list. Underpromise, and overdeliver. Things will never be perfect. Don’t do many things in parallel, get things done and move on, we cannot change everything at once.
To apply for this job please click on -> superside.pinpointhq.com.