InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with strong problem-solving skills to join our growing Product team. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
What will you accomplish?
- Be obsessed with learning everything about our customers, clients, industry and market trends to identify and quantify key opportunities and issues
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization and specified function to design & recommend solutions / features / functionality that will continually differentiate InDebted as the market leader
- Contribute to the development of InDebted’s product roadmap – we are looking for Product Managers to partner with our Revenue, Customer, Strategy and New Product functions
- Work closely with our engineering team, delivery managers and designers to deliver on the product vision
- Assess business value and effort to assist in the prioritization of features, balancing the needs of our customers, client and the business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Document the solution and ensure that information provided in the documentation is correct, complete and presented in the most appropriate manner
What do we need from you?
- 4+ years of Product Management experience building products at scale focused on customer experience
- Preferred high growth startup experience and experience in Fintech, financial services or collections industry
- Prior experience working cross-functionally in an agile environment
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and articulate the rationale behind your stance
- Team player who is comfortable challenging assumptions, giving critical feedback and driving consensus in the interest of achieving the best outcome for the customer
- Being comfortable with juggling multiple priorities for different stakeholders while delivering what’s most valuable to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Always looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience
- Not afraid to experiment, fail and learn from it
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.