Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager for Global Healthcare will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will work closely with our Go-To-Market, Regulatory, Product, and Client Success teams in Africa to represent Zipline’s story, impact, and mission in a compelling and accurate way to potential clients and partners. The Product Marketing Manager will own one or more go-to-market segments and will be responsible for understanding that market, articulating Zipline’s value proposition, and driving a strategy to reach and influence buyers in those segments. This role is inherently multi-disciplinary; the successful hire will be a self-starter with strong communication skills and effective collaboration across multiple teams at Zipline.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise-scale B2B/B2G sales and marketing organizations selling complex, long cycle deals and executing B2B or B2G product marketing, growth marketing, or general marketing for an ecosystem-shifting technology. Experience in technology, health technology, health logistics, logistics or, supply chain, a plus.
- Demonstrated success in owning a product and/or market segment.
- Results-orientation: a passion for driving results alongside Zipline’s go-to-market team.
- Exceptional writing skills and comfort producing high quality, concise and compelling content on deadline.
What You’ll Do
- Be an expert in Zipline’s product, buyers, and product roadmap, and actively influence and drive our go-to-market strategy in Global Health.
- Articulate Zipline’s value proposition and use cases in new and existing markets.
- Research and develop unique assets to further Zipline’s understanding of our target market, target audience, buyers and competitors.
- Collaborate with and support Sales and Marketing leadership in the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, messaging and materials; work together to develop go-to-market positioning and content that engages Zipline prospects and builds Zipline’s brand.
- Six months into the role, you will be agenda-setting and running product marketing for our Global Health teams. One year into the role, you will be a subject matter expert.
What Else You Need To Know
- Role can be remote in either Europe or Africa; must be willing to travel for work (~30%) and able to work on GMT.
- Experience working and/or living in Africa is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written French is strongly preferred.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
To apply for this job please click on -> flyzipline.com.