Website Field Intelligence
QA and Support Intern
We are looking for a Support intern to join our Quality Assurance and Support team, in order to help us build and maintain our suite of country-scale logistics and program intelligence systems for distributed, occasionally-connected contexts.
The Quality Assurance and Support team is responsible for the final stage of Field’s product development process, both ensuring that the final product is working and polished, and ensuring that users are able to experience the product as intended.
The QA and Support team is the front line of product and service quality assurance and support.
- Proficient in data analysis and management with MS excel or google sheets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with professional experience in a customer-facing role
- Basic programming and database usage skills
- Conduct quality assurance tests on Field technology products
- Stress-test and find gaps and potential improvements in our tools
- Field-test mobile tools and conduct on-site troubleshooting
- Assess and green-light software releases
- Support users by phone, email and online channels in use of Field tools and processes
- Actively conduct user feedback sessions and surveys
- Analyse user activity to proactively identify user behaviours for design feedback
To apply for this job please visit field.inc.