Website Jobberman Nigeria
Relationship Manager (HNIs)
About the job
Our client provides a full-service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance, and Aircraft sales from our base in Lagos, Nigeria spanning throughout Africa. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment, and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help shape our goal of becoming leaders in aviation services. The Charter Executive/Manager is responsible for sales activities, from lead generation through close for charter sales. Working within the sales team, for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company vision and values
Years of Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience managing HNI’s accounts. Candidates with experience managing High Networth Individual’s accounts are advised to apply for this position.
Job location: Yaba, Lagos
Work Type: Hybrid
- Works with the Flight Operations Excellence team to ensure customers satisfaction;
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up.
- Provides feedback through wins/losses, forecasts/pipeline, references, etc.;
- Sells in consultation with other members of the sales team and makes recommendations to prospects and clients on the various other service solutions Vivajets has to offer;
- Participates and contributes to the development of marketing programs;
- Prepares and presents charter quotations to the clients as required;
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals related to Charter
- Sales, as well as other potential business leads related to, managed aircraft or charter;
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, personal meetings, direct mail, email, conventions, and networking opportunities;
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospect’s business problems, the effects of the problems, and the Vivajets tailored solutions to their problems;
- Understands the goals for each managed owner’s aircraft and provide charter revenue with these goals in mind
- Possess a well-informed, innate, and timely knowledge of the charter market;
- Develops business relationships with operators and brokers
- Anticipate demand and lack thereof in advance and adjust selling position accordingly while ensuring profitability;
- Responsible for identifying and building effective networks with potential and previous clients and other decision-makers to maximize revenue;
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and acts as an ambassador of the Skyservice brand externally;
- The candidate will be required to work some evenings and weekends along with being on call during a weekly rotation conducting charter sales;
- Other duties, as assigned by immediate Manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Post-secondary education/HND/BSc degree in aviation management or a related field;(would be an advantage)
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas related to charter sales that allow for effective presentation of Vivajets full-service offering;
- Complete understanding of pricing, profitability and proposal models;
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, and submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems;
- Demonstrates strong business acumen, and has a polished and professional approach;
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.