Sales development representative
We’ve proven airfocus is an up-and-coming industry leader without a single salesperson until last year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up sales alongside our organic product-led growth!
You will be the driving force for accelerating our growth by partnering up with companies of all sizes to understand their product development philosophy and introducing them to our all-in-one product management platform.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
If you are passionate about seeking new business opportunities and looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
- Generate new leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential clients.
- Qualify inbound lead flow from marketing/partner campaigns.
- Collaborate and strategize with the sales and marketing teams to identify, research, and target the right prospects’ stakeholders to sell to.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage account executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team.
- 0.5 – 2 years of SDR experience in a direct SaaS selling environment.
- Ability to think strategically, systematically solve problems, and hypothesize possible pain points and implicit needs.
- High energy and results-driven personality.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed metrics.
- You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bonus: You have previous experience with B2B product management or productivity software.
- Based in Europe.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe – forever!
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment support: MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Learning budget: We enjoy learning and growing while working on hard problems together. Every year you can spend your learning budget on your professional development (courses, books, classes).
- Relocation support: Want to move to Germany? We work with a relocation agency that supports you in taking the necessary steps.
- Healthy (and non-healthy!) snacks and beverages (if you’re in Hamburg).
- Annual airfolks meet-ups!
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done
To apply for this job please click on -> airfocus.jobs.personio.de.