Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a success-oriented, organized and hardworking Sales Development Representative (B2B) in West Africa Region to join our growing Sales team and take our company and platform to the next level!
What you’ll be doing every day:
- On a daily basis, Represent the ApplyBoard brand and promote our platform and services to agents (Recruitment Partner Prospects)
- This is a high performance, individual contributor role with the primary task of increasing agency/recruitment partner sign ups to our platform.
- Contacting potential agents (recruitment partners) through cold calls, emails, WhatsApp or LinkedIn.
- Researching and sourcing lists of local International student agents and agencies
- Identify & Qualify Client needs & Challenges
- Build relationships with potential recruitment partners
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the local market
- On a daily basis Set up meetings or calls to sign up the agents (recruitment partners) on the ApplyBoard Platform
- Report to the Sales Manager / Director on activity and pipeline
What you bring to the table:
- Strong Communication Skills to ensure ApplyBoard’s Value proposition is communicated in a concise and powerful manner, leading to agency sign ups
- Fluent in English and French
- Competitive, driven individual
- Personable, with good soft skills
- Ambitious and resilient
- Confident at speaking to agency owners and agents
- Organized & Process driven
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think quickly
Ideally, you also have experience with some of:
- Hunting Business development experience in any industry is an asset
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce SalesCloud
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:
- Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 1,500 team members based in over 25 countries, who speak more than 75 languages.
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities
- Want to learn more about ApplyBoard, read our Life at ApplyBoard Blog, and be sure to follow us on our LinkedIn page.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 300,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020.
ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and 2021 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
ApplyBoard is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodations or assistance during the recruitment process, please let us know.
To apply for this job please click on -> applyboard.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.