M-KOPA is looking to hire a Sales Executive to manage all sales activities within Oshodi and Isolo.
- Monitor and deliver set sales targets within the designated territory.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of M-KOPA products by developing local networks.
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA retail point standard and guidelines are adhered to.
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise a field-based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the set targets in line with M-KOPA business goals.
- Keenly monitor and evaluate the performance of DSRs to meet the performance standards.
- Manage DSR inventory and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines.
- Design Sales and Marketing Strategy for the team to ensure Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly sales targets are reached.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of Marketing campaigns.
- Report writing
- B.Sc. or a Higher National Diploma Holder in any related field
- 2 years of Sales experience in FinTech Microfinance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Mobile-Money, FMCG, or other products/services in Nigeria.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Planning, Organization, and Conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent Presentation, Communication, Coaching, and People Skills
- Great at leading a wide array of people to perform.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Should have a process-oriented mindset.
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.