Website Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the manufacturing industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Inverters and Batteries)
- Develop a new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
- Ability to handle implementation of sales programs, policies, communicate, to assure sales goals and company objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining relationships with existing and new customers in the business.
- Ensuring that customers are fully conversant with the company’s PDR model, also ensuring that set prices for each category is effective and complied with.
- Travelling to establish new dealership, promoting the brand, also visiting partners and dealers on such trips.
- Educating dealers on various products especially in the area of technical descriptions of products and load analysis.
- Coordinating and ensuring that warranty returns are properly checked and tested to confirm faults before acceptance, also ensuring timely repairs and delivery of all warranty.
- Resolving customer’s complaints regarding sales and services.
- Controlling pricing and ensuring that Partners, dealers and retailers buy at the stipulated prices.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Regular updating of customers information on the company’s data base.
- Managing billings and delivery of purchased items and ensuring it is done timely and within considerable time frame.
- Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) experience in renewable energy (Inverters & Batteries preferred).
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills.
- Must be well versed with MS Office applications.
- Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.