FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We’re looking for a senior back-end developer to help us build a high performance, high accuracy online fraud prevention service. We need someone who has experience building server-side APIs using Node.js.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation
- Experience using AWS for production deployments
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL 🐘
- Familiarity with message queues
- Test-driven mindset
- Good English.
An ideal candidate will also have:
- Familiarity with React
- Backend: TypeScript, Node, Express.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Storybook.
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS/Aurora).
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.