Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratising access to savings and investment products for the underserved but growing Millenials in Africa. Joining us would mean being part of an interdisciplinary team dedicated to a lofty vision of building the next-generation wealth management platform for Africans.
About this position
We are seeking a Growth-Savvy Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist, to drive our growth marketing goals across relevant search engines.
At Cowrywise, SEO includes but transcends creating content; it contributes greatly towards our overall acquisition goals.
As the SEO specialist, your results will be obvious. You will define, develop, and execute all search engine optimization campaigns, with the primary aim of contributing to product adoption.
While you will be working with a fully skilled growth team, the ability to deliver outstanding results while working with minimum supervision is expected.
You would be a good fit if can:
- Analyse SEO keywords for the company’s website and blog and create content that aligns with the SEO goals per quarter.
- Write excellent and compelling content for the website, blog and page descriptions.
- Ideate, execute and optimize SEO campaigns that increase rankings in search engines.
- Monitor daily SEO metrics and optimize performance where necessary etc.
- Update/optimize already existing content for better search engine rankings.
- Distribute SEO content across other relevant media platforms/channels.
- Understanding of WordPress and other content management systems.
- Consistently analyze Cowrywise’s SEO plans to identify weaknesses and make strategic implementations for improvement.
- Overseeing competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Utilize sound judgement to translate marketing strategies and campaign messages into SEO projects.
- Exude an In-depth understanding of keyword research and data mining tools with a proven ability to use them.
- Share clear monthly reports and demonstrate measurable results using SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Search Console.
You should know that:
- This isn’t an entry-level role. 2 – 3+ years of experience in leading successful SEO campaigns is required with a goal towards business growth.
- Experience in overseeing the end-to-end SEO results of a brand (from ideation to implementation) is crucial.
- You must have a clear understanding of the technical aspect required for SEO success.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Fintech industry is an added advantage
If selected, you would have access to:
- Earn in the top 10% of industry benchmark
- Working with some of the smartest and creative engineers
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 12% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits
To apply for this job, click here --> cowrywise.breezy.hr.