Social Media and Events Assistant
Velocity Initiative is looking for a Social Media and Events Assistant to join our growing team. We are a start-up charity based in Nigeria. Our Mission is to create hubs in underserved communities where young Nigerians are equipped with the tools and support necessary to attain their highest potential.
The Ideal Candidate
- Social media savvy with a social media presence/awareness of all major social media platforms.
- Creative, articulate with a sense of humour and good grammar.
- People person with the ability to engage followers/stakeholders amiably.
- Must be passionate about youth development in Nigeria which is the the core mission of the Velocity Initiative.
- Pop culture and current affairs aware.
- Experience in the youth development space preferred.
- Able to start immediately
- Resident in Lagos mainland
- Own Laptop with fast internet connection
- Min 6 months and Max 1 year experience in similar role.
- Able work some Saturdays to cover field work.
- Organised and process driven.
- Working with graphic designers to create content for our social media accounts.
- Developing captions and tweets for our social media accounts.
- Engaging our social media followers.
- Working with the program team to develop content for specific projects.
- Working with the team to create content social media content to raise awareness of our events
- Developing and executing social media campaigns
- Attending some field days to capture content for our social media accounts
- 90% remote working.
- Good Salary
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.