Job Title: Social Media Manager
Messari is looking for a crypto and tech-savvy Social Media Associate to join our marketing team. In this role, you will maintain and strengthen our brand presence as leaders in the crypto space by managing our existing social channels. The ideal candidate is fascinated and actively engaged within the crypto sector and has experience with social media platforms, including Twitter and LinkedIn. They also enjoy identifying and exploring new crypto trends and cultures and are hungry to expand their social media and marketing skills as they pertain to this exciting new sector. You will report to the Director of Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Run the day-to-day operations of Messari’s social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube Facebook, etc.)
- Strong writing skills and the ability to create engaging and compelling content for social media posts and campaigns
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy aligned with the overall marketing goals and target audiences.
- Track performance metrics, measure the success of campaigns, and make data-driven decisions for optimization.
- Manage multiple social media accounts and campaigns simultaneously, adhering to timelines and deadlines.
- Ideate unique and engaging social media ideas and campaigns.
- Engage in online conversations with Messari’s social community about our services
- Showcase Messari’s understanding of crypto trends and meme culture throughout community conversations
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure a cohesive brand message across all channels
- Social listening in relevant platforms and monitoring conversations surrounding Messari and crypto as a whole on Twitter, LinkedIn, and beyond
- Continue to grow current social channels, identify new platform opportunities to continue expansion, and identify opportunities and/or potential issues
- Strategize and coordinate social media distribution of new research reports published on a daily basis and new product releases
Who You Are:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the crypto ecosystem subject matter and trending topics
- 1-4 years of experience in social management
- Experience using social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media management tools like Sprout Social, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey ideas effectively.
- A team player, but independent and self-motivated
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our offices in New York or San Francisco, the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,000 annually for you to invest in your continued education
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.