Website TRANSSION HOLDINGS
Social Media Specialist
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Medium and Instagram.
- Creating shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listening and engaging in relevant social media conversation about our company, competitors and/or industry, from both existing customers and lead and from brand new audiences that doesn’t know us yet.
- Running regular social media promotions and campaigns to track their success, ranging from twitter chats, to Instagram live, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Working alongside with other marketers and content producers to help introduce content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Driving consistent and relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Exploring new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- You have BSC degree with 1-3 years’ work experiences.
- You have active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each networks and their best practices.
- You have excellent communication and creative thinker, with the ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- You can represent the company’s ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketers, sales, rep and/or support to rep social conversation.
- You have knowledge in Adobe creative suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing and blogging.
To apply for this job please visit transsion1.snaphunt.com.