Technical Program Manager
Altschool is a foremost technology training school which offers a diploma in Software Engineering and much more. We are hiring a Technical Program Manager to join our team.
- 3 years of experience supporting EdTech learning and development programs within the software development field or other related field.
- 3+ years of Software engineering experience with proficiency in at least 2 languages.
- Experience managing a team of instructors.
- Good knowledge of latest Learning & Developments trends and the zeal to educate and empower Africans.
- Ability to inspire team members.
- A can do attitude.
- Organize and manage learning and development programs that align with the company’s objectives and mission.
- Create and manage technical learning curriculums that are up to date with market trend
- Coordinate with cross-disciplined teams to make sure that all parties are on track with learning requirements, deadlines and overall program timelines.
- Support the Learning and Development team behind ‘The Alt School Africa’ to create a new generation of software engineers while delivering a quality experience.
- Identify and initiate partnerships with organisations that are able to deliver quality technical content and support to the Pipeline program.
- Track in real-time the progress of all students across all LMS, and ensure they are consuming the contents and are making significant growth.
- Support all instructors and mentors in their responsibilities while tracking mentor, and instructor progress weekly using performance reviews frameworks.
- Identify and recommend collaborative ways to improve the internal & external learning processes and programs.
- Support with launching and execution of special and/or new project or programs within the school.
- Serve as a bridge between the Learning and Development Director and instructors.
To apply for this job please click on -> hire.peoplehum.com.
Technical Program Manager at Altschool