Website Capital Luxury
- Direct and implement activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles
- Planning, organizing, and managing all operational activities
- Directing and implementing investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Management or related field.
- 3 – 4 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience in transportation and logistics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competency in the English Language
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good reporting and follow-up skills
- Sound negotiation and convincing skills.
- Excellent in mapping out sales strategies.
To apply for this job please visit www.capitalluxury.com.
Terminal Supervisor at Capital Luxury