UI/UX Designer, Selfkey
We are seeking a UI/UX designer to join our remote team for a part-time, long term collaboration.
- 3+ years cross platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS) building digital products and product features, ideally from an in-house environment.
- Natural inclination to always think “MVP first“.
- Experience using Figma or other design tools
- Self-starter and ability to lead the design process from idea through delivery
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional environment with full autonomy
- Fluent in English
- Remote working experience
- Able to overlap with GMT+7 – GMT+2 business hours
Nice to have
- Blockchain knowledge
- Experience leading user testing sessions and validating design efforts.
- Experience doing Design QA, to make sure what you design was implemented accordingly
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks for Web, Android, iOS
- Employ user-centered design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Work closely with our product team(s) and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Support the marketing efforts by providing relevant mockups, product updates and graphical content
Shortlisted candidates will be required to perform a hiring assignment to test their skills.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> docs.google.com.
UI/UX Designer (Remote, Part-Time) at Selfkey