Website Novateur Nigeria
Video Editor & Graphic Designer
Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide. Our Services cut across three core departments predominantly geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions, and governments succeed.
We are recruiting for one of our brands to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor & Graphic Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Create visually pleasing media contents for both print and motion.
- Media content includes videos,designs of various formats and concepts, animations, short films/videos etc.
- Media content not exhaustive
- Photography knowledge and manipulation
- Core design skill requirements included in specification.
Job Specification (Skills Required)
- Open to all. No Degree or Educational restrictions. Just be excellentlygood at what you do.
- Mastery of variousAdobe and other video editing softwares.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various campaigns and projects
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of any project involved
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Excellent understanding of video edditing anddesign principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
Candidates for consideration Must:
- Be exceptionally immaginative
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.