Website Plate IQ
Job Title: Account Executive
Account Executive Key Responsibilities
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into a geographic territory and within a core vertical (restaurant, hotel/country club, grocery, or distribution)
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and products demonstrations, by phone and via online demo
- Develop and negotiate proposals and contracts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Sales Development Representatives, Account Managers, HR and Executive Leadership.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience as a high-performing outbound-focused SDR/BDR and/or Account Executive selling a SaaS-based product
- Experience prospecting, demoing a SaaS product, and SMB/Mid-Market semi-transactional sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to over-achieve quotas (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
A Recipe For Total Rewards
The specific benefits/perks we offer are continually evolving, but currently include:
- Compensation $65-75K with an OTE of $130-150K
- Work from home in an energetic remote-first environment that supports flexible working hours and understands work-life balance.
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other Company-Subsidized Benefits for you and your family.
- Employer sponsored 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Time Off (and the encouragement to use it).
- Annual company retreats.
- Promote from within philosophy.
- You will be part of a growing team, at a pinnacle moment of scale for the business, and experience the excitement of working in a startup where each action makes a huge difference.
- You will have the agency to solve difficult problems creatively, the freedom to explore work that inspires you, and infrastructure to ensure you’re constantly challenged and developing.
- You will work with sharp, passionate teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and positioning our product as a premier finance automation solution.
- Our commitment to empowering a diverse and inclusive workforce, celebrating differences, and creating a safe space for our employees to bring their whole selves to work is second to note.
- We are transforming entire industries using innovative technology including Artificial Intelligence, Payment Tech, and Neural Networks.
- Our leaders lead with a people-first approach; inspiring excellence, nurturing ideas, and finding creative ways to eliminate obstacles for cultivating growth.
- We truly love what we do and who we do it with – and we think you will too!
To apply for this job please visit plateiq.pinpointhq.com.