Job Title: Associate Customer Success Manager
Fleetio is ready to hire our next Associate Customer Success Manager for our Mid-Market segment on the Customer Experience team! In this role, you will engage with customers in medium-sized organizations to help them achieve their desired outcomes. You will establish a strong rapport with key stakeholders and leverage those relationships to assist with product adoption and usage. In addition, you will analyze your accounts to determine areas of improvement, provide customers with best practices, and offer and execute additional services.
We’re looking for a personable, analytical, detail-oriented, and persistent team member who excels at keeping hundreds of customers engaged. If you genuinely care about your customers and have helped them achieve their goals in a SaaS environment before, we want you to apply. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
Fleetio (pronounced “flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham, Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- Check us out on Glassdoor (i.e., people love working here): https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Fleetio-Reviews-E1745407.htm
What you’ll be doing
- Be the primary relationship for a global portfolio of hundreds of Fleetio customers in medium-sized enterprises.
- Consult on asset management best practices via scalable channels (emails, videos, webinars, and other communications) to help our customers meet their goals both inside and outside of the Fleetio platform.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers allowing you to advise on ways to get more value from our products and services.
- Research, craft, and host effective strategic meetings with customers (Success Reviews, Adoption Reviews, Renewals, etc.)
- Nurture customers for advocacy to create additional word of mouth.
- Understand, articulate, and document your customer’s challenges.
- Internally advocate for your customers’ needs and issues.
- Manage your customer’s expectations, making sure they are heard and expressing empathy while effectively managing their account escalations.
- Measure, track, and analyze customer success efforts to identify areas for enhancement.
- Work to identify and/or develop cross-sell opportunities to help fleets streamline their operations and consolidate additional workflow into the Fleetio platform.
What’s in it for you
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- The opportunity to focus on a disruptive product offering that is at the center of Fleetio’s market strategy.
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects who are leading the global transportation industry.
- Collaborate in a transparent environment where you are provided the necessary tools, processes, and encouragement to excel every day.
- Be heard by colleagues who are eager to apply the best practices and ideas you bring to the table and who will share theirs as well.
- Thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to give your customers the proper care and attention they need to be successful.
- Work remotely (within the United States) or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since 2012
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role in a SaaS environment (experience in customer success or support with an emphasis on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention)
- Previous experience in the fleet, telematics, and/or automotive space is considered a plus
- You have experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce), online project management tools (Asana), internal communication tools (Slack) and Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- You enjoy and are comfortable interacting with every level of customer. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You aren’t just completing tasks, you’re also thinking strategically about the big picture
- Your work is meticulous and precise when executing a task — when it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough
- You can use metrics to identify needs as well as to tell a compelling story
- You’re a strong team player but also a self-starter who can work autonomously
- You’re empathic — you want to help and serve our customers to become natural Fleetio evangelists
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and improve organizational systems. If there’s a way to reduce redundant work, you’re on it
- Comfortable with change, experimenting, and trying new ideas
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 10 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long-term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.