Website Signify Health
Job Title: Associate Technical Product Owner, Data Products
How will this role have an impact?
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and experienced Business Analyst to join our Data Products team. This role will support the execution of the product vision for our data products which can be data intake processes, data warehousing, data enrichment and data exchange with clients. The Business Analyst will develop a deep understanding of the product vision and the value it brings to customers and users. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to ensure projects are executed and delivered per the business and client needs.
Our team is composed of highly motivated and experienced product owners and analysts that aim to create high quality data products to best serve our clients and internal data customers. As the Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to make impactful contributions as you’re involved in all phases of the development of data and technology solutions in collaboration with highly knowledgeable and skilled engineering partners.
This role will report to our Director of Data Products.
What will you do?
- Develop a deep understanding of internal business processes, services and products that the company offers.
- Translate customer needs into technical and functional requirements documentation that drive action and provide sound direction to engineering and project stakeholders..
- Be able to communicate and prioritize work items based on urgency and value proposition.
- Build a strong partnership with other departments to ensure there is effective collaboration and communication between the data products team, engineering partners and business stakeholders.
- Strive to be capable in:
- SQL, Python
- Healthcare Data Exchange Standards (HL7, FHIR, etc)
- Data Warehousing concepts
- Collaborating across disciplines
- Mentorship and Presenting Technical Information
- BI development
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of product management, business analysis, data analysis, data science or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present business cases.
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to build partnerships and foster collaboration.
- Experience in the Agile software development framework required.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable thinking about data and systems.
- Preferred experience (one or more):
- Database querying and data analysis
- Scripting in Python or similar language
- Requirements gathering and writing in a data or analytics environment
- Experience with various types of healthcare data: claims, value based, quality, provider relationships or fee for service reimbursements.
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To apply for this job please visit www.signifyhealth.com.