Website Orpak Systems
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Job Title: Automation Support Specialist
Supporting the current and upcoming Automation projects in the region and achieve SLA targets.
- Responsible for the first level support of customers and distributors in the region by responding to their requests and resolving their issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via logged tickets, emails, or phone.
- Research customers inquiries and questions using available information resources and advise customers on best practice and actions.
- Follow standard help desk process and procedures.
- Log all help desk calls in the helpdesk tool, properly classify them and keep them updated at all times.
- Diagnose remotely and provide basic troubleshooting of the issue reported.
- Collect the needed data from the customer to troubleshoot the issue.
- Properly escalate on time unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct teams and resources.
- Manage support through 3rd parties.
- Provide updates to the customers on the progress and results of the troubleshooting.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders and customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Participate in Problem Management to help detecting recurrent and major incidents, contribute to the problem analysis and resolution and documentation.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, resolution and closure of all issues.
- Develop and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
- Monitor and report on all related help desk KPI’s to meet and exceed the target from initial response, remote fix rate, first time fix, resolution time and SLA targets.
- Responsible for software updates and patch deployment for target customers.
- Follow and maintain the warranty process for hardware replacement.
- Maintain spares stock and follow the right replenishment process to ensure parts availability in stock and avoid impact on SLA.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
As per Board-approved DOA and as necessary for functions outside the DOA.
As delegated by the Managing Director, when necessary.
- Service Delivery, Technical Support, Customer Service, Project Management, Product Support and Factories Automation customers and distributors in the region.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (INDICATORS)
- Backlog – RFR – FTF
- SLA – Customer Satisfaction
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Software / Hardware Help Desk support environments
- Follow support process in multiple production environments and architecture platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customers and deliver services to the SLAs.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and drive 3rd parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Arabic and French.
- Remote Diagnosis and problem troubleshooting.
- Incident Management.
- Problem Management.
- Software and Hardware knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vontier.com.