We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Backend Developer to join our talented team. As a Backend Developer at EVIDENT, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of our robust and scalable financial software solutions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including frontend developers, UX/UI designers, and product managers, to deliver high-quality and innovative features that enhance our product offerings. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in backend development, a solid understanding of financial systems, and a passion for creating reliable and efficient software.
- Actively contribute to our team of software engineers to jointly develop outstanding solutions
- Effectively collaborate with our client team to ensure we are fully aligned and embedded with them – Develop, implement and maintain high quality code for the client Backend and Frontend applications.
- Ensure the overall quality and code integrity of the platform and maintain outstanding quality standards – Shape and participate in our product delivery process by following agile/ scrum software development principles and constructively interacting with other teams.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards and participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and act as production line support as required – Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications – Produce and maintain up-to-date development documentation – Continuously develop knowledge and skills, particularly in the new area of blockchain protocols. Actively ask for coaching and mentorship from the team to maintain a steep learning curve.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas for the benefit of the Company.
- Technical skills intact:
- NestJS (Optional)
- Database –
- MongoDB (Optional)
- API –
- GraphQL (Optional)
- Algorand Protocol
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered.
- Enjoy a flexible work & 5 day working environment that prioritizes work-life balance.
- Utilize top-notch technology and tools that are specifically designed to empower you to excel in your role and meet your professional goals.
- Learning & Development Opportunity
To apply for this job please visit evidentcap.notion.site.