teams to enable new features and capabilities for our customers.
Your job responsibilities include the following;
- Liaising with developers, designers and other stakeholders to identify and implement new features.
- Maintaining our Nodejs/Golang systems
- Using and developing internal tools and documentation.
- Collaborating with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Designing and developing modern APIs that integrate with server backends
- Promoting engineering best practices and helping to define our technical roadmap for the team
- Focusing on providing fault tolerant systems that enable rapid development without negatively impacting our customers.
AWS – Cloud Infrastructure
Nodejs or Golang – Primary backend languages
MongoDB, Redis – Data persistence
RabbitMQ or Nats – Message broker
Bitbucket – Source code management
Sentry – Log management
Postman, cypress – Testing tools
- Experience in implementing, providing architectural feedback and delivery of complex software solutions
- Experience and a desire to perform and grow as a technical leader and engineer
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and provide technical guidance when needed
- Demonstrated ability and desire to mentor other engineers
- Experience with AWS and container solutions
- Experience working in the payments industry
- Experience or education in security or cryptography
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Manage cutting edge tools and technologies to improve applications
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.