Website Phillips Consulting Limited
Business Development Executive
About the job
- responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth
- conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- identifying viable business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- understanding client capacity development needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- develop winning proposals, negotiate contract terms, and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- manage Training Partners relationships
- developing and sustaining prospective client database.
- maintaining client relationships via cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- A minimum of First Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or other related fields
- Extensive experience as a sales expert.
- Experienced in complex sales and marketing.
- Ability to draft, decipher and negotiate business or product offerings.
- Complete understanding of contemporary business and market trends.
- Good Understanding of Learning and Development in the HR space
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- Effective communicator with attention to details.
- Basic understanding of industry trends.
- Good analytic and research skills.
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firm’s goals & mission
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.