Website Phillips Consulting Limited
Instructional Design Analyst
About the job
- Supporting the Digital Content Experience team in creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying the target audience’s learning needs
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
- Working closely with the lead instructional designer to create storyboards for course development.
- Supports the development of learning material for the instructional development team.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Good research skills
- Good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure.
- Good presentation skills.
- Possesses drive and determination to focus and deliver timely quality outputs.
- Able to work on her/his initiative with minimum supervision.
- Ability to think through and bring innovative ideas into assignments.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
- Tertiary education in educational technology, instructional design or similar fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to write storyboards
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Work experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Passion for learning
- Good decision-making, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) will be an added advantage
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Possession of Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge will be a significant advantage
- Knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System will be and advantage Professional qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.