Website Aspilos Foundation
Community and Success Manager
We are looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our organization. If you enjoy initiating and building high-level business partnerships, are comfortable cultivating relationships, and are excellent at finding ways to tackle problems; you are able to make high-quality decisions and have phenomenal social, analytical and writing skills, then you potentially fit our requirements.
The Community and Success Manager is responsible for recommending, developing, implementing, and coordinating services and activities which improve the participants’ success. You will be responsible for developing new contacts with external organizations for the purpose of expanding employment opportunities for students and integrating career services into the student experience. You will manage the smooth transition from admissions to gainful engagement of the project participants. It is up to the Community and Success Manager to ensure our students are effectively supported and successfully complete the program.
- Sourcing job, mentor, donor & partnership leads/opportunities to aid the successful placements of the project participants.
- Connecting at least 40% of participants to these opportunities.
- Engage in outreach, orientation, and ongoing communication with the student community.
- Work with marketing and recruiting staff to improve the efficacy of admissions activities.
- Execute engagement strategies to support student registration, retention, and graduation objectives.
- Manage student community and cultivate a thriving network within the academy.
- Extract, analyze, organize, and present participants’ success-related data to measure the project outcomes and impact and continue iterating towards excellence.
- 1-2 years experience working on development and/or Edu-tech projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with partners and stakeholders.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit professionalism and integrity through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize, organize, direct and successfully execute multiple project planning processes simultaneously.
- Self-directed and imaginative in accomplishing objectives though tested methods but also demonstrating a willingness to innovate and take new approaches.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.