Community Lead at Utopia Labs
Similar to how most young professionals meet nowadays, our team originally met online (Discord and Twitter).
While hacking away together at web3 hackathons, our founding team became fascinated with DAOs. We believe that DAOs have the potential to revolutionize human coordination.
DAOs allow individuals across the world to collaborate, allocate capital, and make decisions towards a common goal. It gives access for anyone to capture direct value from what they create, and helps align incentives across millions, if not billions, of people.
Our vision is to build the infrastructure to scale DAO’s and crypto native internet organizations. And we’re backed by top Crypto investors like Kindred Ventures, Coinbase, Gusto and many DAOs/DAO operators to bring this vision to fruition.
🌇 Community at Utopia Labs
At Utopia one of our deepest core tenants is empathy. Empathy is core to how we build our community-driven products, maintain a caring yet effective working culture, and what we believe will drive DAOs forward to being the prevailing system of how groups will organize. We’re looking for a person to join us to help us further act on this sentiment.
At Utopia Labs, we’re building the tools that will support the future of governance, commerce, and work. We aim to help DAOs revolutionize the way people work, own, and interact with the world.
As the Community Lead at Utopia, you would be a jack of all trades helping us navigate our operations, customer relationships, and strengthen our community ties.
- Internal and external communications
- Spearheading community building and brand initiatives at Utopia
- Engaging our existing communities and partner DAOs
- Building the secret Utopia Labs Service Sub-DAO
Need to Have
- A track record of having the internal drive and motivation to begin and continue tasks without external prodding
- Passion for coming up with innovative community building ideas and initiatives
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment and having constant teamwork with cross-functional teams and with great communication skills;
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- A team player and collaborator, strong relationship-building and leadership skills
- Assume ownership – Help provide the highest level of service to our clients. Understand their needs and determine the right course of action with a view on helping them grow their business.
Nice to Have
- Experience in a previous marketing, customer service, or operations role
- Experience writing or producing other types of content
- Previous experience leading startup ops
Perks & Benefits
🎒 Health and wellbeing
We offer top-of-the-line benefits, including health, mental health, dental, and vision insurance.
🌴 Time off
We want people to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer a 3 week paid vacation as well as 10 observed holidays by country.
🐣 Parental leave
Our parental leave policy offers biological, adoptive, and foster parents paid time off to spend quality time with family.
🥗 Lunch on us
You’ll have a very generous meal budget for you to eat every day.
We offer monthly commuter credits.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.
Community Lead at Utopia Labs