FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bangalore, Lagos, Riga.
FairMoney is unique thanks to its international exposure (with offices on 3 continents) and its impact-driven mission: we bring financial inclusion to underbanked people in emerging markets!
We give 10,000 loans daily (one every 8 seconds!) in Nigeria and India, and have banking operations in Nigeria, with over 1 million users
We’re backed by international investors and raised close to €50m to support our development. We are a team of close to 200 people between Paris, Lagos, Bangalore, Riga.
We value candidates who embrace our company values:
Grow yourself exponentially through hard work, curiosity and constant iterations
Start with the client
We are passionate, optimize for our users, care for our impact
Talent has NO passport
Talent is widely distributed across the world, we embrace adding different cultures, nationalities and genders to our team
Discover our other values during your discussions with the team.
You will be working as our Content Marketing Lead in our Marketing Division which is now composed of 3 people worldwide. You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria (currently our largest market) and working with other teams based in Paris & India.
The Content Marketing Lead in Nigeria is a bridge between Marketing Communications & Product. They are responsible for understanding the product strategy and translate it into a content strategy across:
- SMS / Push notifications
- Social Media
The Content Marketing lead is also responsible for executing the content strategy across channels to achieve our growth targets, bring about product education to improve product adoption, and retention & to promote better employer branding.
🔧 We are waiting for you to work on :
- Building product understanding & value proposition;
- Creating a content strategy across different channels;
- Managing both transactional & promotional streams of communication;
- Creating & measuring marketing experiments;
- Execution of content strategy & continuously optimize for better results;
- Communicating experiments & results to the business.
- At least 5 years of experience in producing content (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Email etc.);
- Past experience building audiences online;
- In-depth knowledge of a Content Optimization System (such as Hubspot);
- Experience in producing smart CTAs & able to conduct content experiments;
- Strong product understanding and critical thinking;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Experience in user/customer research is a plus;
- Interest in technology/fintech / lending is a big plus;
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
- Phone screening of ~30 minutes with Titi – our HR & Talent Manager in Lagos;
- Technical Assessment;
- Technical Interview with Sid, Country Manager
- Fit Call with Sid & Rohan (CPO)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 12 April 2021
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria ()
- Experience: > 5 years
To apply for this job please click on -> fairmoney.welcomekit.co.