Content Marketing Manager
You’re smart. You’re insanely good with words. You love marketing and creating content. You’re fast. You learn quick, act quickly, and easily integrate within a marketing team.
Did I describe you?
If so, then it’s time to explore a little more. Read on…
Chili Piper is building a world-class content team that will grow our audience and establish the category of Meeting Lifecycle Automation.
We’re looking for a kick-ass content marketer who:
- Can write scintillating content in multiple formats for our core ideal customer profiles (ICPs)
- Thoroughly understands the fundamentals of how demand generation and content marketing work together
- Has a proven track record of producing true content marketing pieces that drive results
You’ll be responsible for planning, developing, and executing content strategy. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
You’ll become a subject matter expert in our ICPs. And you’ll produce high-quality content pieces (articles, blogs, guides, research pieces, videos, etc.) that effectively reach, speak to, help and engage those ICPs. You’re a great fit if you can take a content idea, apply it strategically across multiple channels, plan, and execute end-to-end.
You will be a contributing member of the overall marketing team. We are expected to help each other grow, share our learnings, take part in team education initiatives — our goal is to become a best-in-class marketing function.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 3-5 years experience in B2B SaaS marketing with expertise in creating content to drive true engagement and demand generation.
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills. You can spot a misplaced comma or a typo from a mile away.
- You produce clean copy and provide constructive editing feedback.
- A firm grasp on what constitutes high-quality content, and you’re a pro at producing it.
- You have published content online under your byline that you’re proud of.
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- You’re a stellar writer. People like to read what you wrote. They might chortle. They might cry. They at least feel and learn.
Jargon That Doesn’t Confuse You
You know what these acronyms and words mean.
- WTF (kidding)
Tools You Love
We get it. You’re cool, but aren’t embarrassed that you geek out over sweet tools and other awesome SaaS products. Here are the ones that get your heart racing:
- Google Analytics
- Bonus Points: Chili Piper
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.