Content Marketing Manager
You know how to:
- Develop blogs post, social media, marketing collateral, and lots of other great assets to support our growing sales outreach.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar in accordance with our SEO strategy, branding, and demand generation goals.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to develop marketing materials including blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, and more
- Write PRs and content for sponsored articles according to the strategy.
- Own the social media content planning, social listening, reporting, and content execution across all social channels.
- Review and edit content for accuracy, grammar, and relevance for key personas.
- Stay up to date with cross border payments eco systems to ensure Raenest is a leading voice in these conversations on the African scale.
- Work with the sales, product, and engineering teams to discover content themes and topics that can differentiate our platform.
- Work with the design team to bring different forms of exciting visual content to life.
Above 5 years of experience in Content Marketing.
Strong portfolio of material showcasing your content and writing projects across multiple marketing channels, including blogs, social media, SEO and events.
Exceptional writer who can craft impactful and easy to understand messaging in both long and short-form types.
Experience of directly writing for B2B audiences and decision-makers.
Should be able to describe and create a content strategy for a given audience.
An analytical thinker and who can understand and breakdown complex technical concepts into simple terms.
Recent experience working in a fintech, SaaS, or tech-enabled startup in Africa.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.