Customer Care Representative
We’re looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our lean company (50% engineers) and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 10 years (the apps in our portfolio have been downloaded 100M times) – driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It has worked well so far, but now we want more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a Customer Care Representative (m/f/d) for the German market with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position
WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance – work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results – not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit – we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- a competitive salary
- provide friendly and efficient customer support by handling front-line issues via Zendesk. Our award-winning apps are used by millions of active users every day.
- troubleshoot customer problems in a systematic, solution-based, and customer-focused manner
- moderate user content like profile photos
- investigate reported abuse, and take appropriate action
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
- work on a mostly flexible schedule, but some weekend availability is expected.
An ideal candidate for this position has excellent communication skills, is a natural learner, an out-of-the-box thinker, empathetic, technically-minded, and unflappable. To succeed in this role, you must be highly adaptive and be able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
- have a high level of written and spoken fluency in English and German
- have accurate spelling and grammar
- are committed and able to work independently
- have an eye for detail
- are tech-savvy with sound computer skills
- are able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- are self-motivated and energetic
- ideally, have experience working in a remote position
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references and your portfolio.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.
Customer Care Representative (for the German market) at Joyride