Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be supporting a well-known brand, providing a fantastic customer experience on all interactions, leaving a lasting impression. You will be supported with extensive initial training, so that we can help you build the knowledge and skills required to work from home with confidence.
How would you like to work with a company who has been ranked as of the best places to work in Ireland by the Sunday Independent?
Your daily tasks as a Customer Service Advisor may vary but could include:
- Deal with customer queries though calls, emails and web forms, ensuring delivery of a quality service on a consistent basis
- Ensure day-to-day service delivery targets are met, dealing with all queries and requests in a timely, professional and consistent manner
- Accurately record all contact interactions on systems in line with expected process
- Ensure you give a positive image and great first impression to all contacts
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers, team members and clients through open and interactive communication
Your experience and attributes as a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Fluent Irish speaker – Caithfidh gur cainteoir líofa Gaeilge tú
- Being highly methodical with a thorough attention to detail
- Having excellent organisational skills
- Having the ability to work to stringent customer service SLA’s and KPI’s
- Demonstrating confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Showing excellent PC (including the Microsoft suite, most notably Excel) and data entry skills
- Bringing a proactive attitude with the ability and ambition to develop role in the future
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme…and plenty more
- 22 days holiday
- Capita will provide a laptop and IT equipment to perform your role but you will need an active broadband connection
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
About Capita Customer Solutions
Capita Customer Solutions is an established leader in the customer service outsourcing market with multiple major clients in both the public and private sectors. We have a strong reputation for the reliable delivery of bespoke, high-quality and flexible solutions in the areas of: Customer Service and Sales, Credit Management, Agribusiness, Quality Assurance, Finance Processing and multilingual working with well-known brands such as Electric Ireland, Bord Gais, Vodafone and Dublin Airport to name but a few.
What will happen next:
- Choose apply now to fill out our short application
- Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.