Customer Success Manager at Payoneer
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager. You will be tasked with enabling SMBs and professional businesses in the region to pay and get paid globally with Payoneer’ s fast, flexible, secure, and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include working with our larger customers to co-build their growth strategy, increasing market penetration and Payoneer’ s product and services portfolio adaption. You will also be responsible for implementing innovative initiatives for the longtail growth within the leading online verticals in the world. You will be working in a very dynamic, challenging and multidisciplinary environment, very close to Product, Marketing and Operations teams to successfully build and implement our Growth strategy in the region.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy and entrepreneur environment. Candidate should possess Account Management experience, as well as outstanding analytical and communicational skills.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage current customers engagement and growth. Play an active role in building long-term relationships with top and mid-tale users.
- Identify business opportunities, build the go to market plan, develop solutions that match customers’ needs and successfully implement the roadmap.
- Be proactive to enhance our product portfolio for the region, working very close to Product and Marketing teams.
- Be analytical to better understand business performance and find the “diamonds”. Ability to see the big picture, understand business key drivers and, how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth.
- Be entrepreneurial to develop what is needed to bring the opportunities onboard.
- Build business success stories and case studies.
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
What We’re Looking For
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are an advantage.
- 5+ years of account management, business development or other relevant experience.
- Expertise in developing business cases, financial analyses, and modeling, analyzing and forecasting economic and financial impacts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present a business case to key stakeholders.
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills.
- Record of accomplishment in meeting and exceeding business targets.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High level of organization, focus, and ability to work under pressure.
Not Required But a Plus
- Experience with Fintech and Banking, Payments, e-commerce, IT or software industry.
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools.
- Experience managing SMBs, especially in cross border trade.
- Experience working with remote teams to get things done.
- Prior Customer Success experience welcome!
Join the Payoneer Family – check out Our Values and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.payoneer.com.