- Interaction with clients, and prospects via the live chat platform of our website.
- Take client’s complaints and seek proactive ways to resolve them
- Reporting on Engagements done monthly, tracking recurrent issues and customer expectations
- Follow-up of Client’s experience- Administering surveys
- Develop Customer Support Solutions
- Update the FAQs content to be updated on the Website
- Stay abreast with eHealth4everyone’s latest products, services and trends
Qualification and Skills:
- Candidates must have at least a degree and proven experience in Customer Support or a related role.
- Computer skills
- Attention to details
Please Note: This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
To apply for this job please visit e4eapplication.paperform.co.