Website 21Search Limited
Data Entry Analyst
As a data entry analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to interpret the information in databases and help upper-level management make informed decisions regarding business goals.
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Develop and maintain databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Establish data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Adhere to best data management practices and maintain a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Have strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Be proficient in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Have technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Be adept at using data processing platforms and data visualization softwares
- Know how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Typing speed and accuracy
Job Types: Full-time, New grad
Salary: ₦60,000.00 – ₦70,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit m5.apply.indeed.com.