You will join the Data Science (DS) team, assisting our ambitious and mission-critical project of prototyping or enhancing our internal models. You will assist our team’s efforts to analyze, interpret, and model upon Bombora’s significant reserves of B2B intent data. You will implement these models within our analytics libraries. You will have fun (or we really hope you do).
- Perform advanced analysis and statistical modeling to enhance Bombora’s Identity resolution capabilities
- Develop machine learning models leveraging Apache Spark, PyTorch and other ML libraries
- Learn and advance existing data models for our events, profiles and other source datasets
- Participate in daily stand-ups, story planning, reviews, retrospectives, and the occasional outing to nearby local cuisine and / or culture
- Learn, grow and participate as a member of a passionate team that strives for knowledge, camaraderie and impact
- Ongoing B.S. / M.S. / Ph.D. in data science, computer science, physics, electrical engineering, applied mathematics, or related degree
- Probability + Statistics: solid fundamentals across mathematics that allows us to interpret the world empirically. Against all else, these should be the concepts upon which you always rely.
- ML: basic experience (~1 years) in machine learning and related libraries
- Fluency: In Python, but other other languages we also love (e.g., `R, Julia)
- Graphical Theory + Inference: knowledge and experience with common graphical model, e.g. HMM, markov random field, deep walk and bayesian network
- DL: knowledge of deep learning approaches
- Data wrangler: Passionate about data and the ability to leverage data to understand systems
- Committed: Live and breathe TDD and agile methodologies (we’re an Agile team)
- Algorithms / Data Structures: Design patterns, efficiency, using the right abstraction for the task
- Functional Programming: filters and maps, currying and partial evaluation, group-by and reduce-by, oh my!
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary / Options
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending / Health Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Education / Tuition Assistance / Annual Learning Stipend
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave (16 weeks primary/12 secondary)
- Commuter Benefits
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings / Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
To apply for this job please click on -> bombora.com.