Website SPS Commerce
SPS Commerce continues to grow and we have multiple openings for Implementation Specialists who are Obsessed with Customers and have a Get After it attitude to join our Mid-Market Supplier Implementation team. Our implementation experts are responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating.
This role will either be hybrid from one of our corporate offices or fully remote;
based on the candidate’s geographical location.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy the more technical aspects of EDI implementation including integrating data directly to ERPs, writing business rules or statements to manipulate data and mapping data across file formats.
- Communicating directly with external facing customers and their trading partners suits your service-oriented mindset.
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Day to Day
Our Implementation Consultants manage day-to-day project tasks for integrating e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Operations team. Exceeding customer expectations is a top priority, which is accomplished by clearly understanding the clients’ business model, the partner resources and limitations, and the value added by the SPS components.
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for integrating e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Operations team.
- Execute installation, upgrades, testing, and system configuration as part of completing implementation project.
- Create customer-specific business rules to meet customer and trading partner system and/or business requirements
- Define and execute test plans to successfully integrate trading partners
- Verify that maps and business rules function correctly prior to production install
- Configure production installation and confirm connectivity with successful data flow
- Monitor data flow and analyze, resolve or direct any required technical bug fixes
- Track progress of implementation project(s). Ensure deadlines are met and scheduling issues resolved.
- Keep customer and other stakeholders informed of project progress.
- Possess and maintain a high level of industry-specific business knowledge by remaining current with emerging products and technical updates
Implementation Consultant II:
- Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years of related experience OR 5 years of relevant experience with no degree.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to apply, test, and re-configure data rules in order to produce desired results.
Implementation Senior Consultant:
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years of related experience or 8 years of relevant experience with no degree
- 3 years of account management, relationship management, product management or related
- Prior exposure to 3rd parties, consultants, VARs, and adapter or application providers desired
- Strong relationship building skills, especially over the phone.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent activities.
- Experience with NetSuite related to B2B integration
- 2-5 years software consulting or software implementation experience
- Familiarity with XML and different file formats
- Experience with text editing and data mapping tools
- Strong understanding of the concept of e-commerce and electronic data interchange (EDI) order to cash processes
EOE including disability/veteran
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more
To apply for this job please visit careers-spscommerce.icims.com.