We’re looking for a part-time Full Stack MERN developer for a multi-phase project, that could grow into a full-time position.
Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. We’re updating and rapidly building out a web app that our current company is the initial customer of, but the web app needs to be built in such a manner that we can provision and sell its services or data to other companies like ours.
The 1st phase of this project should run 2-3 months. If the fit is strong and code is quality there is an opportunity to stay engaged and continue on with this and other full-stack projects. You would fit well if you are confident in your development ability and have a knack for problem-solving, designing, and creative offerings. You’ll need to be able to translate mock-ups and flowcharts to create a high-performing and functional application. This includes everything from CRUD operations of users with scalable hierarchy all the way to the entire application.
Design overall architecture of the web application.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with converting designs to visual elements.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Deployment environment on Heroku
• Development will primarily be focused on a webapp. Future phases may lead to a mobile app.
• Understanding of server-side languages including Node and Express
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Github.
- You should be self-motivated, with the ability to work independently or with others in a self-directed way.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with a solid attention to detail.
- Well-versed and comfortable leading the development side of projects and constantly looking for ways to improve yourself and projects.
To apply for this job please click on -> golance.com.