Website Celo Labs
cLabs is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our Data Services Engineering team. This team is responsible for building and maintaining web applications that serve end-users and developers on Celo. Celo is a full stack protocol, and this is a full stack team – you may work on anything from observability to CSS. This position can be remote.
- Build and maintain web applications that support a wide variety of stakeholders
- Provide architecture advice and engineering support to teams building on Celo
- Diagnose and help fix technical issues developers face building on Celo
- Knowledge of API design, deployment practices, monitoring, and operations
- Interest in both the backend and frontend
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and coin plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefit
- 401k plan
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs (“Celo Labs”) started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we’re all proud to hold the job title of “Partner.”
For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.