Wildfire Business Solution Ltd. is actively looking for Interns with Graphics design skills to join our Brand Services team. We are seeking an enthusiastic and exceptional Intern to work in our Creative Services department on a wide portfolio of designs for our promotions, social media logo designs, brochures and others. As a Graphics Designer you will possess knowledge of marketing, designs, website design, advertisements and multimedia design – keeping up with the latest trends. You will give briefing and advice on design styles, format and print making sure deadlines are met.
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers, and those who are passionate about building a career as a Designer.
- Ability to interpret design brief and deliver
- Ability to create top notch designs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop & Illustrator or Corel Draw.
- Good design skills with Canva is a plus
To apply for this job, click on this link--> wildfire.ng.