The Human Resource & Admin Assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees, vendors, and official regulators, providing support and managing their inquiries. This position involves handling a variety of tasks related to personnel management, office administration, and employee engagement.
Ultimately, the role holder should be able to ensure our activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Assist in preparing HR-related documents.
- Support the HR team with preliminary recruitment tasks.
- Respond to HR-related inquiries and provide information to employees.
- Compile HR-related data and prepare reports.
- Maintain HR and administrative records in an organized and secure manner.
- Support day-to-day office operations; oversee and coordinate overall office activities and provide support to the administrative team.
- Provide basic administrative services to all departments.
- Assist the travel team to manage company apartment and ensure excellent guest/staff experience.
- Assist the procurement team in the purchase of items and services.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A corp member with an interest in HR/Admin is highly desirable.
- At least 1-year experience in a corporate environment.
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.