Website SkilledUp Life
Instructional Video Creation Volunteer
We are seeking a talented and passionate volunteer to create instructional videos for our organization. As a Instructional Video Producer/Creator Volunteer, you will work closely with our team to produce high-quality and engaging videos that will assist our audience in understanding and utilizing the various modules around RunPTO.
1. Plan, script, and storyboard instructional videos for our programs, services, and resources
2. Record (ScreenRec), edit, and produce high-quality videos using video editing software (such as Canva, Synthesia AI)
3. Ensure that the videos are visually appealing, easy to understand, and informative
4. Work with our team to ensure that the videos align with our RunPTO brand and messaging
1. Some experience in creating instructional videos
2. Strong video recording and editing skills and knowledge of video editing software like Canva
3. Ability to write clear and concise scripts and storyboards
4. Strong communication and collaboration skills
5. Passion for creating engaging and informative videos
6. Flexibility and willingness to work on a volunteer basis
7. Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Acquired Experience and Skills:
This opportunity will provide valuable experience and skills toward a career in video production and instructional design. Upon satisfactory completion of the project, we will provide a testimonial against your profile on SkilledUp Life, a testimonial for your LinkedIn profile that can be used on your CV/Resume, allow you to add our company name to your LinkedIn profile, and write a LinkedIn post thanking you for your contribution.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.