Website Advans Nigeria
1. Ensures that projects and partnerships are completed on time and within budget.
2. Ensure that projects and partnership objectives are met.
3. Ensures that everyone involved in projects and partnership carries out their duties appropriately.
4. Provide full support to the Partnership Team in securing and ensuring a continued and growing partnering
5. Monitor and review the performance (sales/client satisfaction) and service delivery (quality/control) of the bank’s products and support the provision of intervention actions to improve product performance.
• Support the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scope documents, risk assessments and budgets
• Lead efforts in developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
• Executing the defined project plan to ensure that the project team completes their assignments according to plan
• Monitoring and controlling the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
• Planning for contingencies and report project baseline variances.
• Identify and anticipate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
• Contribute to management of project risk
• Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project
• Support in the definition of project quality standards and ensure these standards are adhered to during project execution and delivery
• Closing the project to formalize acceptance of the project result and release project resources
• Measure and report on value achieved and business benefits realized through projects
• Provide leadership and technical guidance to team members
• Provide performance feedback for project team members.
• Develops and implements a Partnership Strategy that supports the bank’s Strategy, ensures the very best of relationships with partners, clients and stakeholders.
• Ensures that all team members understand the importance of the Partnership Strategy and how it relates to them and that they are fully involved in its implementation.
• Ensures excellent relations with key partners, and put in place systems that maintain them.
• Ensures effective engagement of strategic partners.
• Maintains a database of information relating to Partners such other details as are relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships.
• Develops and manages Memorandum of Understandings as may arise from partnerships
• Perform detailed desk research on potential partners.
• Creating the proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities.
• Following-up on conversations and processes.
• Identifying best practices and incorporating new ideas for partnership building
· Conduct feasibility studies and confirm results with business units to facilitate decision making
· Engaging with the business to understand needs and gather requirements
· Change Control
· Managing expectations
· Communicating with management and stakeholders to enable successful and timely project completion.
• Support the development of new products/services or changes/improvements of existing products to better meet client’s needs
• Support the whole process of development of new products / services (from conception to sales) with concerned department (MCU, OPE, LOG, IT….)
Perform other duties and tasks requested by the immediate supervisor in accordance with bank’s regulations and policies.
CHALLENGES OF THE JOB
1. Monitoring/Following on projects and partners
2. Propose innovative ideas in order to improve the performance in line with the institution’s
3. mission and strategy.
4. Keep regular contact with partners and clients, as well as third-party partners in order to stay in touch with the reality of the field and propose adequate and relevant solutions.
5. Ensure the effective implementation of actions validated by top management.
Prepare timely reports as requested by the direct supervisor
Must possess a minimum of B.Sc / HND in a relevant discipline. and NYSC discharge/exclusion certificate
Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a similar role or project management in a fast-paced organization.
Relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.