International Project Manager
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, is the leader in accelerating commerce transformation in Latin America and now expanding globally.
As an International Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing global projects. This position will work with projects focused on Nigeria. At VTEX, we hope you have the proactive attitude to show results before someone asks you to.
- Coordinate and manage the initiatives of the Global Authority Unit focused in Nigeria;
- Coordinate digital commerce educational programs;
- Identify, execute and coordinate new projects that help VTEX accelerate the digital ecosystem in Nigeria.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Organization and self-motivation to work in an environment with significant autonomy and flat hierarchy;
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong capability to work in teams and an ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- The English language is required
- Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese language would be a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in digital marketing would be a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Ecommerce Management Master’s or similar diploma would be a plus;
- You live or have had some international experience in Nigeria.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.