Website Signify Health
Job Title: IT Integration Analyst
What will you do?
- Facilitate interface development into the data warehouse
- Serve as IT liaison between development, participants, and EHR vendors
- Evaluate client’s interface options based on operational and financial criteria to optimize clinical data feed
- Monitor interface transactions
- Interpret technical documentation requirements for reporting, HL7 interfaces and EHR systems
- Obtain regular updates on participant progress, document and track interactions in CRM system
- Communicate details of the project to both the business and technical teams from beginning to end of all projects
- Define project schedules to plan and coordinate project activity
- Work with account management to resolve any client concerns regarding any of the interfaces
- Assist participants with QA and optimization of interfaced data
- Work directly with participants to educate them on the IT deliverables for CMS programs
- Caravan product super user – gain knowledge of the software from the front-end system and backend SQL environment
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and refinements to standards and processes
- Understands specific CMS program Quality Measures and how the data from participant’s EHR
effects quality reporting
- Host EHR User Group meetings as necessary
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to participant’s IT or data needs
- Troubleshoots and resolves assigned ticket within defined SLAs
- Anticipate issues and acting proactively to address potential issues
- Gather and update project materials, project documentation, business flows, and lessons learned documents
- Adhere to HIPAA Compliance
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience in the Healthcare Industry
- 1+ years of data gathering/analysis and/or HL7
- SQL experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated history of a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of effective time management and organizational skills in order to independently prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and team skills
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills and a strong willingness to take initiative
- Dependable in attendance and job performance.
- Expect to travel at least 4 times a year.
- General interest in population health field.
To apply for this job please visit www.signifyhealth.com.