Website Signify Health
Job Title: Performance Specialist
How will this role have an impact?
The Performance Specialist helps clients improve patient outcomes and achieve Medicare Shared Savings within the ACO. The Performance Specialist achieves these aims by providing direct support to ACO clients including travel to client clinics in assigned region. Direct support includes using Signify and client electronic platforms to identify, contact and schedule ACO patients to complete annual wellness visits and help close open quality gaps in care.
The Performance Specialist will be representing Signify Health daily in their interactions with clinics and health system leadership including attending client team meetings. They must be self-motivated and have the ability to cultivate strong professional client-service rapport. The Performance Specialist may also serve as a liaison to the client’s regional delivery team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, the Performance Specialist must be able to perform the following for ACO patients satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use technology platforms to identify patients with open gaps in care including annual wellness visits, quality and documenting specificity in patient disease through coding
- Create and “scrub” patient charts for missing documentation on open orders, chase/collect documentation from labs, hospitals, etc.
- Assist with pre-visit planning for patients, including sending and following-up on missing health risk assessments, chasing missing results, enter responses into the EHR as needed
- Call patients to schedule annual wellness visits
- Call patients and help them schedule age and gender appropriate screenings and/or labs
- Assist with and/or be responsible for patient reminder calls
- Assist with and/or be responsible for closing the referral loop
- Contact and reschedule annual wellness visit appointments that patients cancel or no show
- Update internal Signify platform and client EHR platforms as needed
- Print, prepare and, distribute Signify Facesheets
- Communicate across the health system and Signify organization
- Exhibit a commitment to professional development and to the ACO training program
- Effectively communicates business and technology issues as well as solutions.
- Build and maintain strong organizational relationships at Signify as well as within client organizations.
- Integrate population health software (Signify Provider Enablement Platform) into client interactions and assist clients to optimize their Platform utilization to meet ACO goals.
- Escalate concerns to manager and regional team in a timely manner.
- Document client progress and barriers and connect clients with SMEs as needed
- Attend weekly regional huddles as well as client facing events
- Stay current on evolving ACO program requirements from CMS as well as Signify Health.
- Local day travel and/or overnight travel to assigned clinics, up to 75% travel
- Combination of in practice/clinic on-site and remote work
- Must reside in Denver Metro area, Colorado
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Signify Health Core Values.
- Demonstrates ability to cultivate rapport with clients.
- Demonstrates ability to work closely with a team to support client needs.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and initiative in learning new programs, policies and skills.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills necessary to develop a comprehensive practice improvement plan.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a high-case load, fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, flexibility, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to cultivate strong professional client-service rapport.
- Demonstrates detail-oriented approach to work; focuses on operational progress, program effectiveness and results.
- Demonstrates passion for health care quality improvement and change management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant preferred
- 3+ years work experience, internship, or fellowship in provider clinic, health system, account management, client services or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college is preferred
- Previous experience working with Accountable Care Organizations, value-based programs or health plans is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.signifyhealth.com.