Website Signify Health
Job Title: Senior Associate, Product Management
How will this role have an impact?
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and experienced analytics evangelist to join our Product Management team. This Analytics Product Owner will be a member of our Product team, and partner to our adjacent Analytics teams. This role is responsible for understanding the visualization and analytics needs of our customers, and internal operations colleagues, to help them perform and excel in Medicare Advantage (MA) and Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) within the Value-Based Care Solutions (VCS) product line at Signify Health. In partnership with key Product and Analytics colleagues you will lead the development and execution of a vision for Analytics in our VCS products. You will also articulate and communicate the value this analytic vision brings to customers and its market differentiation. You will contribute to the identification, prioritization, and requirement gathering and documentation of key performance indicators for our business, and strive to understand user problems, and creatively find solutions with cross-functional teams that clearly connect and measure business value. Our team is guided by the company’s mission to build a healthier place for us all to live and age in. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy working with a highly motivated and experienced cross-functional team that loves tackling new problems and supporting innovation, this is the role for you.
What will you do?
- Support and serve as the Analytics Product subject matter expert for the Medicare Advantage product as well as the Medicare Shared Savings Program.
- Collaborate with other product owners as well as Operations and Analytics colleagues to explore Analytics needs and opportunities and contribute to the alignment of an analytics program strategy.
- Build a deep understanding and empathy for the analytic needs of our client providers, payor clients, and our clinical and operational programs and services to strategize alignment for analytic support across both MA and MSSP programs,
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in operations, engineering, data management, data science, sales, customer success, product and legal.
- Translate customer needs into functional requirements that drive the development of actionable analytics and provide sound direction to analytics and engineering teams, fellow product owners and stakeholders. These requirements will cascade from articulate epics down to detailed user stories with appropriate detail and documented acceptance criteria to support Analytics and/or Engineering teams in developing compelling reporting or analytics visualizations accurately and impactfully.
- Collaborate with other VCS product owners on user stories and ensure cross team communication, outlining key dependencies and surfacing any risks.
- Identify and evaluate activities that prioritize process improvements or gaps
- Develop and manage strong, collaborative relationships with associated product team and other stakeholders, as needed, to help drive results
Who are you?
You are passionate about problem-solving and obsess over customers and enjoy evangelizing about the power of data and analytics. You know how to energize cross-functional teams around a problem and use data to identify & prioritize solutions. You are tenacious about driving outcomes for our customers.
- Analytics and product management experience, ideally in a healthcare technology or software development setting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to build partnerships and foster collaboration.
To apply for this job please visit www.signifyhealth.com.