Job Title: Store Manager
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
In Glovo, we want to change the way consumers buy groceries, and we believe that if we want to revolutionize the industry, we need to deliver a WOW experience to our clients since this is Glovo’s way. To reach this WOW effect you will be managing and coordinating our different retail stores within your city. Your goal will be to quickly adapt the operation of each retail store, co-managing the assortment and pricing and being a hero leader to your team.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Manage, control and direct of Groceries retail stores and continuously improve i) functionality ii) service level in order to achieve our Customer Experience goals.
- Manage staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change initiatives necessary to enable the Operations plans.
- Manage a team of Supervisors with responsibility for each shift within a very fast-paced/ time-critical and demanding environment.
- Set the requirements and expectations for Supervisors and Pickers.
- Measure performance through metrics, providing feedback, and holding supervisor and pickers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Be proactive and ensure that best practices are shared across all Retail Stores and shifts.
- Work closely with other teams (HR, Category Management, Facility contractors, Safety Manager) to create and implement initiatives.
- Supervise the maintenance of the working environment ensuring health and safety standards across your stores.
- Achieve stock accuracy targets.
- Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental goals and all work processes, available daily labour and daily production goals.
- Improve quality and eliminate errors, reducing business costs.
- Manage and report main KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
- You’ll have an impressive track record in a high-volume, fast-paced distribution or logistics environment like ours.
- Team management experience.
- 1-3 years experience in managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Fluency in Local currency and English
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Discounted gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.glovoapp.com.